Tuesday, February 17, 2009

FIRST PONYTAIL

Ava's hair seems to have grown a lot lately, and I have really wanted to get it into a ponytail. Ava was pretty patient with me and let me put all the elastics in her hair so I could get one. She looked really cute until Zach decided to help her take them out, guess we will just have to do it again.

4 comments:

april said...

Cute! You have serious talent and Ava has serious patience. I can barely get Kaitlyn to hold still long enough for me to run a comb through her hair nevermind section it off in perfect little parts. Congrats!!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Hey Nat! How cute is your little girl! Your kids look just like you! You have a cute family. I love the picture of Mike as Mickey Mouse! Where are you guys living?

Jon and Becky Hall said...

Natalie, your family is so cute. I haven't seen you since we were in the hospital with my little brother. you look great. Your little girl is a doll!

Alex and Anna said...

She's so dang cute.