For Dattin's birthday Mike and I took Dattin out to dinner. I really enjoy the alone time we get to spend with him. Dattin is the biggest sweetheart ever with a little attitude, but I guess that is to be expected. He is a very loving kid and very sincere about others feelings. Dattin loves to talk a lot, and be around the grown-ups. Which I can see why, he was the only grand kid on both sides for 3 years. Dattin is very good at whatever he does, he is very determined to learn how to do it and picks up on it really fast. He is a very creative kid, his imagination runs wild. He makes anything out of everything. He is the best helper and big brother, him and Zach are best friends and his love for Ava is amazing. He doesn't ever get mad at her and if Zach does he is there to protect her. Every teacher that Dattin has ever had has made it a point to tell me what a nice kid he is to everyone. He is very social and makes a friend no matter where he goes. When we moved to Syracuse how I first met most of my neighbors was because Dattin was over talking to them. I love this kid and am so grateful to be his mom. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DATTIN!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DATTIN
I know this is a little late but I wanted to wait until I took him to the Dr. to see how big he is getting. Dattin turned 7 yrs old on the 27th of January. I cannot believe my baby is already 7, were has the time gone. He is such a big kid, he is the tallest in his class and does not stop growing. He now weights 67.9 lbs and is 51 1/2" tall. He is in the 95% in both weight and height, and I have know clue where he got it from.
For Dattin's birthday Mike and I took Dattin out to dinner. I really enjoy the alone time we get to spend with him. Dattin is the biggest sweetheart ever with a little attitude, but I guess that is to be expected. He is a very loving kid and very sincere about others feelings. Dattin loves to talk a lot, and be around the grown-ups. Which I can see why, he was the only grand kid on both sides for 3 years. Dattin is very good at whatever he does, he is very determined to learn how to do it and picks up on it really fast. He is a very creative kid, his imagination runs wild. He makes anything out of everything. He is the best helper and big brother, him and Zach are best friends and his love for Ava is amazing. He doesn't ever get mad at her and if Zach does he is there to protect her. Every teacher that Dattin has ever had has made it a point to tell me what a nice kid he is to everyone. He is very social and makes a friend no matter where he goes. When we moved to Syracuse how I first met most of my neighbors was because Dattin was over talking to them. I love this kid and am so grateful to be his mom. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DATTIN!
For Dattin's birthday Mike and I took Dattin out to dinner. I really enjoy the alone time we get to spend with him. Dattin is the biggest sweetheart ever with a little attitude, but I guess that is to be expected. He is a very loving kid and very sincere about others feelings. Dattin loves to talk a lot, and be around the grown-ups. Which I can see why, he was the only grand kid on both sides for 3 years. Dattin is very good at whatever he does, he is very determined to learn how to do it and picks up on it really fast. He is a very creative kid, his imagination runs wild. He makes anything out of everything. He is the best helper and big brother, him and Zach are best friends and his love for Ava is amazing. He doesn't ever get mad at her and if Zach does he is there to protect her. Every teacher that Dattin has ever had has made it a point to tell me what a nice kid he is to everyone. He is very social and makes a friend no matter where he goes. When we moved to Syracuse how I first met most of my neighbors was because Dattin was over talking to them. I love this kid and am so grateful to be his mom. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DATTIN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment