Ava is now 18 months old, we went to the doctors and she only weights 21.4 lbs (10%) and is 32 1/4" (69%) tall. She is such a tiny little thing, but healthy and that's all I could ask for. She is getting so big and starting to talk more and more. Everyone just loves her because she loves to give them hugs and kisses. It's amazing how a girl just melts your heart. Nursery is now official, YEAH! She has already been and loves it, she would much rather play and be with the kids then me. Kind of sad but I am glad she likes other people it makes church much more enjoyable. She honestly is the cutest little girl ever!!
2 comments:
So Cute! This will suprise I took Cannon today and he is also in the 10% for weight he only weighs 21.8 so they are closer in weight then we thougt! So FUN! Love that little girl :)
I can't believe she is 18 months!! She is so cute and I miss seeing her sweet smile!
Post a Comment