Monday, March 2, 2009

TIME FOR CHURCH...NOW

Yesterday we where getting ready to leave to church and Zach was ready to go and was being really pushy to leave. I wasn't paying much attention to him, he went outside, I was thinking to get into the car. We were already late and going to miss sacrament so, I finished up some last things, a couple minutes later we went to get in the car and I see Zach way down the street running to church. We hurry and got into the car to catch him but he made it inside and went right into sacrament meeting by himself, which was almost over. I was nervous because he is not the most reverent kid. We got into the church and Stacey came walking out with him and he told her my mom wasn't coming so I came without her. She said he came right in and found them and looked cold so she was coming to make sure I knew he was there. What a sweetheart I just love that kid and how he always keeps me going:)

3 comments:

Camie said...

he is soooo funny! What a Zach story!

Mariann said...

Zach has the best stories!! I love this one though! He really wanted to go to church, with or with out you! He will get you guys there one way or another.

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious!!! and cute!!