Last Saturday Zach, Ava and I went and meet my parents and Dattin up at the Beav. They had been skiing all day and had to night ski so I decided it's time to let Zach give it a try. He was so excited, we rented him some ski's and went to little dogie. The first time down he was getting a feel for it and didn't do so well. So we hiked back up to try again and he got it, he caught on so quick that we were amazed. Which is no surprise this kid catches on to everything so fast. We took him to the top of little Beaver and he would just go. He didn't want to follow us, he wanted to ski with Dattin and go fast. He really did so well, this kid never stops amazing me.

The first time we got off the lift Dattin gave Zach his pole and pulled him out of the flat spots. He is such a good brother.


Zach skiing

When he would fall he wouldn't want help and would say, "I'm okay, I can do it." He is a very independent little boy he doesn't rely on you for anything. And when it was time to go eat he told me, "No thanks, I'm not hungry, I just want to ski." Man are we in trouble with this kid.

Grandpa Wiser backpacking Ava. She loves it!
Zach keeps talking about when he can go again. He called my mom the other night and said, "let's go skiing right now Grandma, I really want to go." He is going to have a hard time when Dattin goes without him next week, but we'll go again real soon.
It was such a fun night, and I think 4 is the age to start, Dattin was much younger and this was so much more enjoyable for all of us. I love these times I get to spend with my kids and family and I am so grateful that my parents can do this for us and are willing to. Thank you so much grandpa and grandma, we LOVE you so much.
3 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! We sure miss Zach in preschool.
Wow! I wonder if Cord would like skiing. Chris is dying for the day the Cord wants to try waterskiing or wakeboarding with daddy, but I don't Cord loves the water as much as daddy does! Cute pics!
They look like they are having so much fun! It is really neat your parents are so willing to do those things, your kids are growing up so fast!
See ya!
-HollyJo and boys
Post a Comment