On Saturday we went up skiing with my family and had so much fun. It was nice to go up with the family, sorry we missed some of you, but there always is another time.

The crew (minus Dad, he was doing his top shack duties)
The kids did awesome and it was fun skiing with everyone. I really appreciate every ones help with the kids, and skiing the groomed runs with us.
5 comments:
I can NOT believe it!!! Seriously little Zach and Dattin SKIING!!!! hahahahaha....that is sooo awesome! I bet Samantha would love it, but I am the big baby....totally afraid. haha... :0) Your blog is super cute btw. I hope it's ok that I added u to mine. :0) And, yes...my mom's in Smithfield. I will definitely show u the books anytime. :0) Sooo glad u found me!
Your kids are so awesome! It was so good to see you guys up there! Sorry I didn't tell u I wasn't sure if you guys knew or not and didn't want to bring it up out of the blue! thanks we are way excited! cute pictures!!!
I love it. I think it is so fun just to watch the kids ski cause they are so cute with their little ski's, and they ahve no fear!!
Hellon Nat! This is Chelsea Morton (Allsop) Its been years! Your family is beautiful! I hope all is well! (hope you didn't mind my peaking at your blog!)
Me again! I have actually been thinking of you too! We will have to keep in touch! It has been way too long! Figures the kids would be skiers! I didn't know you had three! Looks like you and Mike have good genes!
Post a Comment