Wednesday, December 31, 2008

EARL & WISER CHRISTMAS PARTY

Every year we have a Christmas party with the Earl side of the family and one with the Wiser side. We have so much fun and I enjoy getting together with everyone, and see all of those I haven't for awhile. I love this time of year and all the times we get to spend together.

EARL CHRISTMAS PARTY
I thought this was a cute picture of Mike and Ava, my aunt Lori gave her this hat and she really liked wearing it. She loves her Dad so much and has him wrapped around her little finger.

GRUMPY and ZACH
NANA and AVA
Reenactment of the Nativity
Dattin one of the Wisemen

Zachary as a Shepard
Ava as a Shepard


WISER CHRISTMAS PARTY
GRANDPA WISER and AVA

Zach doing his head-spin for everyone. It's really amazing that he can do them so well this kid is very coordinated and loves to entertain. We played the chimes and sang Christmas songs. Sadly we weren't very good and I don't think we will be performing anytime soon.
Me playing the chimes.
Dattin reading off the list, hope he didn't miss anything.
Zach was so excited to talk to Santa, he had a hard time waiting his turn.Ava did pretty good, until she looked up at him than she was done.

The biggest kid of all.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I am glad you found my blog. It looks like you had a good Christmas and are enjoying Logan. We sure miss you here.

Camie said...

Those kids are soooo dang cute I just love them!