Saturday, December 20, 2008

BABY NOAH

BABY NOAH Noah's first picture with his favorite Aunt.
Mike wishing he was the fav.

HE'S HERE! Michelle had her adorable little boy Noah on December 19, 2008 at 5:30 a.m. He 7lbs 5oz. They are both doing really well and she got to come home today with him. He is so cute and I am so excited for Andy and Michelle, it is such a joy to bring a child into your lives and experience the true meaning of love. Congratulations you guys, I am so excited for you!

3 comments:

The Reese Family said...

new babies are so much fun!! You will have to have mike give brian a call after the holidays and we can get together and hang out. Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas.

Camie said...

What I guess we are in competion for the favorite!!! J/K lets share!:) He is so cute!

Jolayne said...

Make room for a third favorite Auntie! Nat your fam is so cute!! It's been so fun running into you!