Today we decided to get everyone together and go on a mountain ride. We started up Millville canyon, it is the rockiest ride and I wouldn't prefer to go there again, but we still had so much fun. The day started out pretty nice but by the end we had to turn around because it was really cold. Logan is the prettiest place, living away I forget how lucky you are to have the mountains in your backyard.
The crew, Dennis, Stacey, Matt, Cruz, Camie, Cannon, Dattin, Zach, Me, Ava, Jason, Loni and Emmie (photographer Mike)
2 comments:
So Cute!!! And thanks for the pics your camera is awesome! And that was so fun yesterday you guys need to come over again soon!
I love that picture of you and Ava!! We miss you guys!! But it looks like you are haveing tons of fun up there. Wish we were there with you.
Post a Comment