Wednesday, October 15, 2008

FIRST SNOW

On Sunday morning when we woke-up there was so much snow on the ground. The boys were so excited and wanted to get out there so bad which I couldn't resist because I love the snow too. So I rounded up their snow clothes which was a major chore in itself, and they headed out .They had so much fun running around and throwing snow at each other and the dog. They tried to make a snowman but it wasn't working out, I started to get ready to go help but didn't quite make it out the door. I really didn't want to dig out the winter boxes again that I just put away. Next snowstorm for sure. When they were done we made some hot chocolate. YUMMY!


2 comments:

Camie said...

Hey Natalie
I'm finally trying to get in on the blogging thing so here ours www.mattandcamieclark.blogspot.com

april said...

Hey Natalie! We miss seeing you guys around! Hopefully your house sells quick! Your blog is way cute. our blog is --thecarrollchronicles.blogspot.com Keep in touch :)