My BIG helper
Monday, April 13, 2009
THANK YOU DATTIN
What would I do without Dattin? The other morning the kids woke up early and I could not get myself out of bed so I asked Dattin to take Zach and Ava to the playroom for a little while and to wake me up in just a little bit. Well I defiantly fell back asleep and about an hour later I wake up and run upstairs and Dattin has gotten Ava dressed in pants that are to small and a shirt on backwards and put her boots on. What a great kid, but the best part was is that he combed her hair and put a flower in it. Don't worry they were already eating too. I know what a bad mom I am to make my son watch my kids and go back to sleep, but now the only thing I can do about it is laugh. I sure do LOVE Dattin so much, he is such a great kid and is very sincere about people and always wants to help. I am dang lucky to be his mom. Thanks Dattin, I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
oh my goodness....that almost brought tears to my eyes. that is PRICELESS. Your not a bad mom well all need an extra snooze and your kids are plenty old!! He is a cutie thats for sure. We all need to get together.
Seriously that is sooooo cute! I'm glad you took pictures of Ava too! Darling!
Wow! What an awesome big brother. He is such a good kid, and so good to make sure everyone is ok and taken care of. We sure miss you guys out playing on good days.
soooo cute! What a good BIG brother!
That really gave me a good laugh. I sure miss you!
That is so freaking cute of Dattin! I am quite impressed. I need a helper like that!!!
What a helper! He did a good job, she looks cute with the flower in her hair! Maybe you should let him do her hair more often! Hope all is great with the family!
Dattin is such a cutie that is so awesome of him. I hope my kids are that thoughtful =)
HEY NAT!!
I finally found you!! Well you defintely need to do some updates girly!! Sorry it has taken me so long to catch up with you, lost your blogspot address in my cell just found it today!! follow up with us at www.dyets.blogspot.com
Steph
Hey you! I have not seen you forever! How are you guys doing?
Lucky for you!!! Geez, how nice to have such a great helper!
Post a Comment