Sunday, August 3, 2008

AVA'S 1st BIRTHDAY

Ava is now 1 years old. I cannot believe how fast time goes bye. Ava and Cannon are only 12 hours apart so Camie and I decided to have there birthday parties together. It was a lot of fun we had it in Camie's mom's backyard. Camie decorated and had a bouncy thing for the kids to play in. Ava wasn't so sure about smashing the cake. I think that she was tired because we were in Logan all day and she didn't get a good nap. She finally came around once she got a taste of her yummy cake. It was great all of our family got to come and even Nana and Grumpy, I was so glad they could make it. Thanks Camie for doing all the work, maybe next time I can be a little more help.


Here we go!

YUMMY


What a mess.

Happy Birthday Ava and Cannon! XOXO

No comments: