Monday, September 29, 2008

AVA SINGING

When Ava is in the car she likes to act like she sings to the music. She likes to mimic her brothers they are always singing. Zach always says turn it faster (which means turn it louder). It is the cutest thing ever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love it! I will have to add you. I'm glad to see we have the same taste in music! =)

Mariann said...

Your blog is awesome!! I love it! I am so glad you have joined the bloging club, especially now that you are going to be moving away!! I am still way sad about that by the way. But oh well you have to do what is best for your fam and I know you guys want to move back to Logan.

Katy said...

Hey Nat,
Your kids are so darn cute! I want to see a pic of you, too! Hope you enjoy the blogging world. It's a fun way to keep in touch without too much hassle. I'll check in on you!

Brandon and Lesli said...

Nateli - Hi! It's Lesli Parson - I just found your blog - your kids are so cute! Ava is adorable, how old is she? I hope you guys are doing good!

sharidan & wade said...

Your blog is so cute!!! That video of Ava is awesome, she is such a doll! We need to plan a time to go to the pumpkin patch my kids keep asking for pumpkins.

Erica said...

Hey Clarks! This is Jake Carlson... it was great to hear from you. I can't believe you have three kids! Dattin looks like quite the soccer player. Is he going to threaten your red card record?